Population Advice for Research Committee
During COVID-19 - NWORTH remains fully operational with all input being delivered remotely. All staff members are currently working from home, so please contact us in the first instance via e-mail as office telephones will be largely unanswered.
Are you interested in helping to develop research at the North Wales Trials Unit (NWORTH)?
If yes, please consider joining the PARC-Bangor database of people who are interested in developing research projects.
What does membership mean?
Being a member of PARC means you can:
- Learn about and influence health research in your area
- Use your experience as a patient, service user, carer or family member to help others
- Influence the study design to make funding applications more successful
- Discuss the work with research teams via email, in person, or over the telephone
- Access free training about health and social care research
- Have your travel expenses covered if you need to attend meetings in person.
Please contact Jean Ryan, PARC-Bangor Lead:
Phone: 01248 388095
NWORTH Clinical Trials Unit
Normal Site, Holyhead Road